Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's YOUR excuse?!?!

Okay, people.... what is YOUR excuse for the serious lack of blogging lately?!?!?! Every time I log in to my dashboard I expect to see updates with cute pictures of your kids and there's NOTHING! I'm no exception, though, as lately my time away from work has been spent like this: Luke has been going through a major "something" although we really don't know what. He ran a fever for a couple of days and was extremely "puney" and now he's just been kind of whiney and out of sorts. His hands are CONSTANTLY in his mouth, so I think we're attributing the general fussiness to teething (molars in particular).
Anyway, I promise to be back on the blogging bandwagon this week (I leave for my mission trip on SUNDAY!!! EEEK!) and I'm confident I'll have more pictures that you'll ever want to see when I get back. :)

1 comment :

  1. I could not agree MORE! I keep getting so disappointed when I look at my dashboard. Yes, I slacked off too last week (no excuse)...but I'm back. Where is everyone else???

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016