Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Party: Food

Most of my food ideas came from Pinterest and I had a REALLY hard time paring down the menu... so I just made it all! We had pizza and lots of goodies to go with it... I had planned on making a multi-colored swirly bundt cake, but it totally fell apart when I turned it over so I salvaged the cake, mixed in the icing and made cake balls for the first time. I'm not a huge cake ball connoisseur, but everyone said they were good.

These little pumpkin cream pies are TO DIE FOR! They are pumpkin cakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting sandwiched in the middle. They're completely from scratch and I'll post the recipe another day.

Not sure why I didn't unwrap the snack mix first - probably the same reason I didn't take any pictures of the cute witches brew punch. OOOPS!


Those are browned butter pumpkin spice rice krispie treats and bones made out of meringue (they looked cool, but didn't taste great. hahaha)


I think I would get different icing to do the writing on these next time, but other than that I think they turned out cute:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016